- Your address should be in this format:
South Hill Business Campus (optional)
950 Danby Rd.
- The mail room is located just off the main lobby. Your suite entry key will work in your mailbox. Larger items are delivered to the package room, located just to the right of the main lobby. See the Property Mgr. for a package room access code.
- Pick-up and Delivery is around 2pm, Monday-Saturday.
- Questions regarding your mail can be answered by asking our mail carrier or calling the Ithaca Main Post Office at 266-0570.
- You will need to fill out a change of address form in order to get mail redirected to your suite. This can be done on-line at moversguide.usps.comor by visiting the post office.
- The Fed Ex area is located in a secured area of the North Dock. Shelving units are labelled by carrier for outgoing (top shelf) and alphabetically by tenant for incoming (middle shelf and floor).
- Fed Ex Express delivers weekday mornings around 9 am and picks-up in the afternoon around 3:30 pm. This is Fed Ex Express only, Fed Ex Ground must be arranged for separately.
- Questions regarding your account or shipment may be made directly to Fed Ex at 1-800-242-9761 (Ithaca Station). The call for pick up number is 1-800-463-3339.
- The UPS area is located in a secured area of the North Dock. The shelving units are labelled by carrier for outgoing (top shelf) and alphabetically by tenant for incoming (middle shelf and floor).
- UPS (Ground and Air) delivers weekday mornings around 9 am and picks up in the afternoon around 3 pm.
- Questions regarding your account or shipment may be made directly to UPS at 1-800-742-5877.
- You will need to call other carriers directly to arrange for pick-up.
- We have docks with dock locks and levelers to accommodate large trucks along with smaller docks for pick-ups and vans. Our south end dock is equipped with a dock to ground ramp.
- South Hill Business Campus is available to help with your material movement needs with fork truck assistance. Please provide 48 hrs. notice and contact the Property Mgr directly. We also have a variety of carts and material movement equipment.
- Both the north and south docks have a limited staging area that may be stored for short-term storage of your shipments awaiting pick-up or movement to your space.
To best serve your personal needs, please contact the property manager directly at:
Linda Luciano, Property Manager
If you are unable to reach the property manger, contact Josh Minor, Maintenance Supervisor at 607-279-8903.
Receptacles for office tenants (garbage, mixed paper and recyclables) are
located in the building as follows:
- Office tower (1st and 2nd floor) - inside janitor closet across from the
elevator, next to the restrooms
- Business Center (south and north)- inside the closet between the men’s and
- The Zero Sort recycling compactor is located on the ground floor next to the north men’s and women’s rooms. It accepts paper of all types and cardboard as well as plastic, glass and aluminum as described below. If you have a large load, please push the button to compact.
- The garbage dumpster is located on the south dock (outside last dock door)
- All hazardous waste is the responsibility of the tenant.
Please contact the property manager with specific waste needs.
South Hill Business Center will be recycles the following:
- Newspaper and glossy inserts
- Corrugated cardboard and boxboard
- Glass bottles and jars
- Metal cans and aluminum foil
- Plastic bottles and jugs
- Paper milk and juice cartons
- Mixed Paper
YES Newspapers, glossy inserts and magazines may be put together with other paper types.
NO Product samples, plastic wrap or string.
Corrugated Cardboard And Boxboard
YES Clean corrugated boxes; boxboard (cereal, pasta, shoe and tissue boxes); paper egg cartons. Remove plastic liners. Will not need to flatten the cardboard because of the compacter.
NO Wax- or plastic coated boxes, wood, plastic or string. No leftover food. NO boxes from wet foods, such as ice cream, frozen foods or takeout foods.
YES Opened mail, white and colored office paper, magazines, flyers, paper bags, posters, fax paper and cards, spiral notebooks, manila folders, phone books, soft cover books. Staples, paper clips, rubber bands and plastic windows are ok.
NO Blueprint paper, Tyvek envelops, waxed paper, photo paper, tissues, paper towels, or non-paper items, such as product samples, credit cards, overhead transparencies, or computer disks.
Glass Bottles And Jars
YES Food and beverage containers only. Discard lids and caps. Rinse clean. Labels and neck rings are ok.
NO Plate glass, drinking glasses,crystal, Pyrex, Visionware, light bulbs or tubes, medicine bottles, ceramics, hazardous product bottles, canning jars, wire, caps or lids.
Metal Cans And Aluminum Foil
YES Rinse clean. Place metal lids inside can and pinch top together. Labels are ok. Aerosol cans must be empty: dispose of caps and use up contents according to directions. Save aerosol pesticides for D.E.P.O.T events.
NO Food residue, pesticide cans, syringes, paint cans, gas or propane containers.
Plastic Bottles And Jugs
YES #1 through #7 plastic bottles and jugs. Includes household products, beverage or food containers. Top opening must be smaller than base except yogurt and butter containers.
NO Wide-mouth, stackable containers (except #5); take-out containers, Microwave trays, lids, pails; flower pot and flats; pesticide containers; automotive oil based product bottles. No Styrofoam. Do not tie jugs with string.
Paper Milk And Juice Cartons
YES Paper milk and juice cartons; drink boxes and soy milk containers. Rinse cartons, drain, and flatten, if possible.
NO Plastic screw-on tops, drinking straws or food residue. Please don't put cartons in with recyclable paper.
Zero – Sort Recycling. This simply means that all recyclable materials will go in the same recycling bin or in the compactor. That's right, paper, plastic, glass, and metal all in the same bin! Zero – Sort Recycling is an easy way to recycle.
Parking At SHBC:
- Use of the parking lot is limited to SHBC tenants and their vistors only.
- Skate boards, roller blades and go-carts are not allowed.
- Parking is at the risk of the tenant.
- The speed limit is 15 mph.
- Exit Ramp: the first ramp is one-way going up.
- Entry Ramp: the middle and end ramps are one-way going down.
- The Visitor lot is reserved for guests of SHBC tenants (except as marked).
- Overnight parking is allowed by special arrangement only. Please contact the Property Manager.
- No long-term parking is allowed in the lobby circle
- Parking is not allowed in the marked spaces across from the shipping docks. These areas are needed to allow room for trucks to back up into the docks.
- The marked handicap parking on the top tier is reserved for those with handicap permits. Information on obtaining handicap parking permits and plates can be found at www.nydmv.state.ny.us - click on the FAQ section.
TCAT Bus Schedule
- Tompkins City Area Transit bus stop is located in front of the office tower, on the walkway at the beginning of the main employee parking lot (see diagram above).
- Route #65 services South Hill Business Campus, parts of Cornell, IC and Danby.
- Service is available Monday-Saturday with both scheduled and Demand Stop routes.Please consult the current schedule at www.TCATbus.com for specific times.
Way2Go is a county-wide educational resource that supports win-win commuting solutions for employers and employees. A program of Tompkins County Cooperative Extension, Way2Go promotes transportation choices that foster individual, community and environmental well being such as, Cityvan, Ithaca Carshare and Vanpool options. They can also provide information on Commuter tax incentives and the Working Familiy transportation Act.
Vending machines providing soda, juice and snacks are located on the ground floor near the office tower elevator and in the business center tunnel.
An open air eating area is provided outside the office tower and is open to all employees on a first come basis.
Serendipity On-The-Go Cafe
Providing breakfast, lunch, and coffee/pastries. Regular menu and lunch specials available.
Open 8 am - 2 pm daily (check on holidays). Located at employee entrance. Accepting cash, credit and debit cards.
Stop in and sign up for our weekly e-mail menu specials.
Serendipity Catering is a fully licensed and insured full service catering company. Our professionals are experienced in orchestrating catered affairs of every size and scope, from intimate personal dinners and storybook weddings to large non-profit gala events. Serendipity enjoys alliances with an array of qualified professionals in entertainment, photography, party rental companies and florists.
Located at South Hill Business Campus.
Stepahie Holzbaur: Office 273-2145, Cell 279-1093